Please note: You can increase or decrease
the size of text to suit your needs. In Netscape go to the View menu in the
browser and select Increase Font or Decrease Font. In Internet Explorer go to
the View menu in the browser and select Text Size.
GLAADH's working remit was initially to reach a group of
just under 50 subject providers in UK HE institutions. However, the website
also aims to reach a broader constituency of art, architecture and design
history teachers, undergraduate and postgraduate students working in the UK as
well as a world-wide community of interested individuals.
We want to encourage everyone who is interested in what we
are trying to do, to share their experiences and opinions with us.
- A Message Board page which will replace the JISC email
list as a way to communicate with other members of the GLAADH community. You
can use the message board to ask questions, share information about
exhibitions, conferences and resources, or circulate calls for papers and job
vacancies etc. As soon as the Message Board has been activated, you will be
able to contribute to it by emailing your message to Emma Gieben-Gamal who will
post new messages on the page once a month.
What you can find in this section now:
- Information about the JISC email list that was set up for
the life of the project as well as a link to the JISC archive of correspondence
that was sent by GLAADH community members
- The opportunity to send us your feedback, or offer help
by providing material, information, or ideas. You can contribute to GLAADH by
filling out the form below. Please give as much detail as you can.
Suggestions for contributions are:
- I can provide a bibliography
- I would be like to be included on the Subject and
Teaching Specialist List
- I can share some course material
- I have useful information on existing resources
- I have a piece of writing that could be published
- I would like to link my website to yours